All servers have received an update to Metamod 1.8.2 and sourcemod 1.3.3.
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Counter-Strike: Source Beta have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Made several changes that improve stability for clients running low on addressable memory.
- Changed all HTML controls to use Webkit for the rendering engine.
Team Fortress 2
- Added Mac support.
- Overhauled the main menu, and added help to Loadout, Backpack, and Crafting screens.
- Added Training, with support for General gameplay & Soldier class training for now.
- Added Offline Practice mode, with support for KOTH maps and Dustbowl.
- The “Open Character Loadout” key will now go to your future class if you’ve requested a class change, but haven’t respawned yet.
- Added community submitted gameplay tips
- Community Requests:
- Added “mp_forceautoteam”, a server convar that forces all joining players to autoteam.
- Added “mp_stalemate_meleeonly”, a server convar that allows melee weapons only during stalemates.
- Added “ExtinguishPlayer” input to tf_player for map makers.
And the update-to-the-update:
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed training servers showing up in the server browser for other users
- Fixed a crash related to level changes while playing a game with bots
- Fixed a potential crash on startup
- Remove debug “crash” command on dedicated servers
The servers are up and running now.
Along with some changes to the main GUI and Mac-exclusive earbuds.
Read all about it here.